All local, all fresh
The Terra Mossa breakfast is actually our standard, full breakfast. It combines traditional Italian and Northern European breakfast habits: the typical Italian pastries and strong coffee, complemented by fresh bread, cheese and cold cuts from the region. Of course will be the occasional egg and always some fresh fruit.
The Great Terra Mossas Bake-Off
Annemarie has become a proficient baker and she will regularly bake you a crostata, muffins or any type of cake at breakfast. If you are trying to lose weight, we suggest that you just postpone that until you return home.
- Fresh bread
- Local cheese (pecorino, caciotta)
- Meats from the region (salame Fabriano, ciauscolo, prosciutto crudo)
- Homemade jams, according to the supply from our own garden (plums, apricots, figs, cherries)
- Sweet baked goods Annemarie (cake, crostata, or muffins), or
- Sweet bakery goods (croissants filled with jam, nutella or bakery cream)
- Fruit juice
- Fresh fruit
- Coffee (cappuccino, americano, espresso) and/or tea
“The breakfast in the morning is really amazing!” – Paulien on Tripadvisor